Saturday, September 17, 2016

Game One Game Thread: Pirates vs. Reds

LET'S PLAY TWO!!!

I don't anticipate a ton of people will be commenting on this one, but I could be wrong. I will be lurking and will add more threads, if I feel necessary.

I will probably provide a post-game thread that is combined with a very brief pre-game thread for game two. As always, I will direct you when necessary.

Live MLB Scoreboard is here.

Pirates Lineup:
1. Matt Joyce (L) LF
2. Josh Bell (S) 1B
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Gregory Polanco (L) RF
5. Jung Ho Kang (R) 3B
6. Francisco Cervelli (R) C
7. Sean Rodriguez (R) SS
8. Alen Hanson (S) 2B
9. Jameson Taillon (R) P


Reds Lineup:
1. Jose Peraza (R) SS
2. Hernan Iribarren (L) RF
3. Joey Votto (L) 1B
4. Adam Duvall (R) LF
5. Brandon Phillips (R) 2B
6. Scott Schebler (L) CF
7. Eugenio Suarez (R) 3B
8. Tucker Barnhart (S) C