Sunday, April 16, 2017

Thread One: Pirates vs. Cubs


First off, a very Happy Easter to those of you celebrating the Holiday with your family and/or friends. Due to the tax season not ending until Tuesday, I will be in and out. I will do my best to monitor and put up a post-game. I am actually able to work from home part of the day, still not sure if I can do it without going to the office. Such is life and I love my job. That's all that matters! Also need to get things done around the house, I fly to Spokane, Washington on Wednesday to visit my brother and his family for my niece's birthday in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. I can't wait. I also believe my niece will be testing for her black belt in karate while I am there. That's pretty damn cool! JAL is aware and is willing to assist as he can and needs. We may not always agree, but I always appreciate what JAL does for me and his commitment to the blog. He is the real reason why this thing runs like a well-oiled machine. I have to tip my cap to him. I hope you do as well. Also, a big thanks to Hunter for providing this space for us.

Only have one thread scheduled today. Will monitor, as I can, and add if needed.

Thank you all for participating, I believe we have the best PBC blog on the net.

With all that said, time for a sweep against the SCrubs!

LET'S GO BUCS!!!

Pirates

1. Jordy Mercer (R) SS
2. Starling Marte (R) CF
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) RF
4. David Freese (R) 1B
5. Francisco Cervelli (R) C
6. Josh Harrison (R) 3B
7. Phil Gosselin (R) 2B
8. Adam Frazier (L) LF
9. Jameson Taillon (R) P

Cubs

1. Kyle Schwarber (L) LF
2. Kris Bryant (R) 3B
3. Anthony Rizzo (L) 1B
4. Ben Zobrist (S) RF
5. Addison Russell (R) SS
6. Jason Heyward (L) CF
7. Willson Contreras (R) C
8. Jon Lester (L) P
9. Javier Baez (R) 2B