Sunday, May 14, 2017

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Diamondbacks

*The picture above is obviously not Chase Field. This was taken at LSU on Sunday, May 11, 2014. I thought it was nice and appropriate. 

I know we have mostly men here, but many are married with children. Please wish your special lady a Happy Mother's Day from the crazy people here at the Asylum. That also goes to all your mom's.

Going with one thread to start today. If I am around, I may add another if I feel it's warranted.

Enjoy your day, all!

Live MLB Scoreboard can be found here.


Pirates

1. Adam Frazier (L) LF
2. Josh Harrison (R) 3B
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Gregory Polanco (L) RF
5. Josh Bell (S) 1B
6. Francisco Cervelli (R) C
7. Jordy Mercer (R) SS
8. Gift Ngoepe (R) 2B
9. Ivan Nova (R) P

Diamondbacks

1. A.J. Pollock (R) CF
2. David Peralta (L) RF
3. Paul Goldschmidt (R) 1B
4. Jake Lamb (L) 3B
5. Chris Owings (R) 2B
6. Chris Herrmann (L) C
7. Nick Ahmed (R) SS
8. Gregor Blanco (L) LF
9. Robbie Ray (L) P