Thursday, May 4, 2017

Game Thread: Pirates vs. Reds


Only doing one thread today, for now. I will monitor, as I can, and add more if necessary. Please note, I do so many threads every game so that people on certain devices have minimal issues with following. It's impossible to know when a thread is going to blow up because of anything! I know I have said that many times before, but I still get questioned. I have received much feedback and emails thanking me for providing this service. For that reason, I will continue to do it.

*Please note, I don't have any clue when this picture was taken, but I have no reason to believe the ballpark will be that filled on Thursday afternoon against the Pirates.

Pirates

1. Josh Harrison (R) 3B
2. John Jaso (L) RF
3. Andrew McCutchen (R) CF
4. Gregory Polanco (L) LF
5. Josh Bell (S) 1B
6. Francisco Cervelli (R) C
7. Alen Hanson (S) 2B
8. Gift Ngoepe (R) SS
9. Ivan Nova (R) P

Reds

1. Billy Hamilton (S) CF
2. Jose Peraza (R) SS
3. Joey Votto (L) 1B
4. Adam Duvall (R) LF
5. Eugenio Suarez (R) 3B
6. Scott Schebler (L) RF
7. Arismendy Alcantara (S) 2B
8. Tucker Barnhart (S) C
9. Tim Adleman (R) P