Monday, July 20, 2020

Sit Down I Think I Love You Morning Links

Sit down I think I love you - Buffalo Springfield - YouTube




Sit Down I Think I Love You Buffalo Springfield


1 MLB Transactions


2-MLB Trade Rumors-Pirates


3 Baseball Reference


4 Retrosheet


5 Prediction Thread



6 Green Weenie


7/19 From 1930 Through the 1970’s: Duke Joins; Law, Ribant, Moose, Brett Gems; Arky Cycle; HBD Nick & Vicentes </b>




7 Rumbunter

Pittsburgh Pirates Prospect Stock Watch: Alexander Mojica




8 CBS Sports

Five ways MLB can improve the fan experience in 2020: Mic'd up players, cardboard cutouts and more


9 Fangraphs

Sunday Notes: Brent Strom Remembers His Big-League Debut


10 NY Post </b>

>
Sports TV is no stranger to fooling viewers


11 Sports Illustrated

Freddie Freeman: "I said, 'please don't take me'"



Pirates look to compete, not rebuild </ b>


13 SABR

February 4, 1861: Brooklyn Atlantics win a baseball game on ice k

14 St. Louis Post-Dispatch

Hummel: Anybody (except Pittsburgh) could win the NL Central



To get an Avatar
Click on your avatar. Click on the settings wheel. Click on 'Edit Profile'. Then upload a pic from the net or your desktop. Click Save. It should work.